Level II Accredited Occupational Health Services
Welcome to Colorado Occupational Medical Partners
At Colorado Occupational Medical Partners, we focus on advancing patients to their highest level of function by delivering the highest quality of clinical care in occupational medicine.
Colorado’s #1 OCcupational HEalth Clinic
About Colorado Occupational Medical Partners
At Colorado Occupational Medical Partners, we focus on advancing patients to their highest level of function by delivering an exceptional level of care in occupational medicine. From rehabilitative therapy to specialty exams to injury care, our team of occupational therapists and board-certified physicians have you covered. You can put your ‘workers comp doctor near me’ searches to rest when you are a patient at COMP. Get quality occupational medical care you can trust by calling or requesting an appointment online today!
Our Team of Health Care providers
Meet Our Team
- Providers Carousel Slide: Matthew Lugliani , Bryan T. Alvarez , Douglas Bradley , Erik Ritch
- Providers Carousel Slide: Tom Chau , Monica Schubert , Andrew Weiner , Paul Revesz
- Providers Carousel Slide: Vickie Mallon , Darrell Beuten , Nabeel "Bill" Ayyad , Jennifer Bell
- Providers Carousel Slide: Noah Broome
Services we provide to employees & injured Workers
Our Occupational Care Services
More Than One Way to Pay
Here at COMP, our team is dedicated exclusively to providing affordable occupational medicine. We do not take commercial insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid, however, we offer a convenient, pay-as-you-go payment option for patients. If you have any questions about billing or payment, please contact a location nearest you and we will be happy to help you.
Treat PErsonal & Work Related Injuries
Experienced in Injury Care & Hand Therapy
Our occupational medicine experts do as much as they can to keep your injury from disrupting your daily life. We develop personalized treatment plans for each patient, and encourage you to stay active to prevent muscle loss while promoting healing.
Our team is also proud to specialize in hand therapy, where we evaluate and treat acute, post-surgical and cumulative trauma injuries involving upper extremities. Our focus is always on providing the least invasive solutions possible, and many of our patients find great success following their therapy.
Compassionate & Patient-Focused
Continuity of Care & Ergonomic Evaluations
We understand how important it is for patients undergoing any type of treatment or rehabilitation to have a solid continuity of care. At Colorado Occupational Medical Partners, our experienced, multilingual healthcare team works with you to get you back on your feet. When you are a patient at COMP, we make sure that you will see the same provider throughout the course of your treatment to ensure the very best clinical outcomes. We can even evaluate your workplace for ergonomics, ensuring that future injuries can be prevented in the first place.
Conveniently Located Around Denver, Colorado
Our Care Locations
- Aurora, CO1390 S Potomac St, Suite #136Aurora, CO 80012(303) 214-0000Mo 07:00 am - 05:00 pmTu 07:00 am - 05:00 pmWe 07:00 am - 05:00 pmTh 07:00 am - 05:00 pmFr 07:00 am - 05:00 pmSa ClosedSu Closed
- Colorado Springs, CO3910 S Carefree Cir, Suite BColorado Springs, CO 80917(719) 457-6001Mo 08:30 am - 05:00 pmTu 08:30 am - 05:00 pmWe 08:30 am - 05:00 pmTh 08:30 am - 05:00 pmFr 08:30 am - 05:00 pmSa ClosedSu Closed
- Thornton, CO9025 Grant St, Suite #200Thornton, CO 80229(303) 292-0034Mo 07:00 am - 05:00 pmTu 07:00 am - 05:00 pmWe 07:00 am - 05:00 pmTh 07:00 am - 05:00 pmFr 07:00 am - 05:00 pmSa ClosedSu Closed
- Aurora, COAddress:1390 S Potomac St, Suite #136, Aurora, CO 80012Phone:(303) 214-0000
- Colorado Springs, COAddress:3910 S Carefree Cir, Suite B, Colorado Springs, CO 80917Phone:(719) 457-6001
- Thornton, COAddress:9025 Grant St, Suite #200, Thornton, CO 80229Phone:(303) 292-0034
Andy was AMAZING!! I went in for my first PT appointment after injuring my shoulder at work. I have been in EXTREME, unbearable pain for the last 2 weeks while waiting for approval of my MRI. Pains meds not helping, including muscle relaxers. I walked out with 75% less pain than when I went in. I...LaNae. Posted On March 30, 2022
I came to Colorado Occupational after a Job related bodily fluid exposure. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Alvarez and his team. I was high anxiety due to not knowing what would happen after this exposure but Dr. Alvarez is very confident and reassured me of the steps that needed to be taken ...Teresa. Posted On December 14, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
Occupational medicine is crucial to ensure a healthy workforce by bridging the gap between health care systems and companies. Specialists in this field use preventive medicine, rehabilitative therapy, and patient education to anyone who sustains a workplace injury so they can return to work quickly and safely.
Yes, patients are welcome to visit us at our walk-in clinic.
Yes, we perform DOT and CDL physicals at each of our facilities.
Before your visit, please bring your company-specific paperwork, a photo ID, and a completed employer authorization form that has been signed by a designated representative of your company.